Since resolutions doesn’t work most of the time for me, I am recycling them! Yes folks! I am indeed recycling my unresolved New Year Resolutions (not that i can promise I can resolve them this year… hahaha)
So here’s the list:
1. I shall lose weight (hah! I’ll try!) Maybe I should try seefood diet (oh no it is not misspelled, it is indeed SEE-Food not seafood). They say theoretically the more you eat the more you lose weight! hahaha
2. I shall read more often. Now, where are my books???
3. I shall find my unread books to fulfill resolutions #2!
4. I shall “TRY” not to do on-line shopping everytime I switch the computer on. Darn! February sales are coming. I shall try not to think of those nice clothes being sold for half the cost! waaaa!
5. Cut phone bills! As in shred them! leche!!!!
6. Stop topping up (loading) phones on top of having bills! leche ulet!!!
7. Try to learn how to text instead of calling.
8. Write more often, practice on blogging (this is serious stuff, very serious!)
9. Try to be more active. In politics? religion? Ahhh! I’ll join worm charming this year! – SOLVED! 😀
10. Try to do these things! dam-it!
I hope and pray that i shall be able to fulfill these things so I can write a new list next year. ~sigh~